- We believe that there is One God in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- We believe that the original text of the Bible is inspired by God, namely the 39 books of the Old Testament and the 27 books of the New Testament
- We believe in the authority and accuracy of the Bible in all matters or faith and conduct
- We believe that God the Son became a human being, Jesus Christ, while also keeping his divine nature. He died in substitution for our sins, and was raised to life again, in real bodily form and now reigns with God in heaven.
- We believe that all human beings are sinful and need to accept that the death of Jesus is the only atonement for their sins. All those who have accepted Jesus shall be raised to eternal life. All others will face eternal condemnation.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit brings spiritual light to believers, sanctifying them to make them holy.
- We believe that Biblical preaching and teaching are gifts of the Holy Spirit